Friday, January 1, 2016

Books I read in 2015

I made my reading goal for 2015! In fact, not only did I make it, but I kind of smashed it. I read more books this year than I have in any other year of my adult life. And man were there some good ones! I even read more books aimed at adults than my usual. ;) Here's my list.

Chapter Books

 
 

Middle Grade Books

 
 
  
 

 
 

Books that were on the Bluebonnet list with Sky Jumpers this year (along with the winner from last year)

 
 

 
 
 

My Books
(Yes, I reread my books. Because it's been a while, and kids ask HARD QUESTIONS.)


Young Adult Books

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

Adult Books

 
 
 
 
  
 


 Did we read any of the same books?

8 comments:

Kayla E said...

We read several of the same books this year!

Mysteries of COVE
Soul of Smoke
Perfect State
Mark of the Thief

There are other books in this list that I've also read, just not in 2015. (The Way of Kings, for example.)

Patrick Stahl said...

I listened to The Martian, though perhaps not during 2015. I'm not quite sure. I loved Perfect State.

David Powers King said...

What a selection! I really need to step up my reading this year. Happy New Year, Peggy! :)

Misha Gerrick said...

Congrats on achieving your reading goal! Hope you're having a good 2016 so far. :-)

Mark said...

You've got some good classics in there:)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Read 5 of these books but before 2015. You did great reading Peggy. :)

Mud Creek Design said...

We have read several of the same books. You have given me some really great ideas for what to read next. I cannot wait to get started on Mark of the Thief by Jennifer Nielson. We cannot keep "Sky Jumpers" on our shelves because it is so popular. (I work at an intermediate library) Thank you for writing such an engaging set of stories!

Peggy Eddleman said...

That's so great to hear, Mud Creek Design. Thanks so much for sharing!