Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WriteOnCon forum event TODAY

Just a quick note-- I'm doing a WriteOnCon forum event in just a little bit. It's a Q&A, and the subject is Writing and Publishing Middle Grade. Come join me if you can today (Wednesday) at 1:00 Eastern. Here's the link:

http://writeoncon.com/forum/showthread.php?12824-MG-Writing-amp-Publishing-Questions-with-Peggy-Eddleman

If you want to come and can't make it, I'm pretty sure they are going to post the transcript later. I'll give a link when I get it. I hope you've had a chance to partake of the awesomeness that is WriteOnCon!

2 comments:

Andrea Mack said...

Thanks for answering all those questions! Lots of great info!

K. L. Hallam said...

Just Read Sky Jumpers. Loved it!! Kept saying to my kids, just one more chapter-then it was finished. :(

Even shed a few tears. Thank you for writing such a good book.